Taipei Nangang Exhibition Center Hall 2
PTCOG 59 Conference Venue:
PTCOG and its supporting hosts Chang Gung Memorial Hospital, are excited to host PTCOG 59 in a brand new purpose built conference centre, finishing construction in 2019. The Taipei Nangang Exhibition Center, Hall 2 (TaiNEX 2), is a project funded by the Ministry of Economic Affairs (MOEA) and operated by Taiwan External Trade Development Council (TAITRA). It offers 156,700 sqm of floor space to accommodate 32,000 visitors for exhibitions, conferences, business meetings and events. Combined with the spaces already available in Taipei Nangang Exhibition Center, Hall 1, the total capacity holds more than 5,000 booths and 38 meeting rooms. These two exhibition centers are expected to become the core venues of Taiwan's MICE industry, as well as one of the major convention and exhibition centres in Asia. PTCOG 59 will benefit from a conference layout across the top floor of TaiNEX 2, promoting easy access across meeting and exhibition spaces and offering a sky garden with views out over Taipei City.
TaiNEX 2 Features:
- The first exhibition hall to be awarded the "Green Building Label - Golden Level” in Taiwan.
- Convenient transportation: 2 metro lines, 3 railways, 4 highways, 15 minutes from city center by metro, 45 minutes from Taoyuan International Airport by car, 20 minutes to Taipei Main Station by metro. Pedestrian underpass connects Taipei Nangang Exhibition Center, Hall 1 and Hall 2.
- Easy Shopping and accommodation within 15 minutes by metro, 45 hotels with 11,500 rooms in Taipei.
- High Ceiling Exhibition halls,12 metres on the 1st floor and 9 metres on the 4th floor, adding space for 2,360 new booths.
- A 9 metre multi-functional conference hall on the 7th floor with 14 convertible meeting rooms and maximum capacity of 3,600 persons (this is the space reserved for PTCOG 59).
- 6,100 sqm unique sky garden on the top floor (part of the space reserved for PTCOG 59).
- Free Wi-Fi.
- 1,296 indoor-parking spaces served with a smart parking system.